PRICE DROP..... WELCOMING OFFERSEnjoy the 3D Walkthrough on this property or come to one of the many home opens...
This lovely neat brick & tile home, build around 2003 sits on a large 700m2 block in a highly sort after part of Eaton. This genuine, well-built family home is conveniently located, only a short distance to Shops, Doctors, Restaurants, Popular Schools and Transport and right near the Collie Rivers edge.
The home is nicely presented with plenty of room for a large family. The home features four spacious bedrooms with two bathrooms (master with en-suite and double WI robe). There is an office/study off the main entrance, lounge and open family room which allows for the whole family to have an area to call their own.
Under cover entertainment area with a tropical feel and natural light makes this home ideal for entertaining family and friends
Leading out through the sliding doors onto the patio/entertaining area with a tropical feel and natural light makes this home ideal for party/gathering with friends and family.
Don't worry there is plenty of space in the backyard for a game of cricket or just for the kids/pets to run around, room for a large shed.
Some of the features include;
• 2 minute walk to the collie river walkways
• Quiet stand- alone area of Eaton, very private and exclusive
• Corner block 5 minutes from river
4 bedroom plus seperate study
• Ducted evaporate aircon throughout
• Near New stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Good painting with good window treatments
• Home situated high on block, retained
• Fully reticulated front and back lawns and very low maintenance
• 2 car garage
• Small approx. 4x4 Garden shed
• Built around 2003
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 700sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining